Saturday, February 20, 2010

De Best Part Of My Life- F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!

Mood: Thankful :)
Life has always been with so many hurdles for me..While i was carried over with things at home and mosta the time depressed,Its no much of an exaggeration but the truth, when i say that the only thing that keeps me going would be the lot of friends I've been gifted with..There were many who had walked in and out of my life,and not many but a few or rather the best stayed along even till date being a part of everythin that happens!
The true essence of friendship would be when you realise how much you mean to them and there were many such instances which had brought people close to me when in school and college.Right from exchanging things made for each other on special days, gifting chocolates,writing letters,saving up messes,crying for each other to taking care of me, making me get over my complexes,giving me a piece of the world in all aspects and all of those moments jus to make me smile :)
When in school, i got to know those few special people on earth on in the last few years at school..I had very often had the thought that it was too late i had met them..and wondered if school was going to be the end..Alas!!there were people who said they will travel along my journey of life and of course they did and would continue to do!One special thing abt school friends would be even if we are miles across and we are separated and we hardly get to speak..the bond neva changes..Love you guys for that!!
There were days i cribbed about joining this college and wanted to get to college with those school friends whom i had missed like nothing before..And Of course people whom made me feel that there were people of the same kind whom i wanted and who exist in the same college :) There were people who had concerned that i was left alone..There were people who wanted me to come out with my talents..There were people who taught me things with heights of patience..There were people whom i had fought with and got to know better as days passed..There were people who enjoyed being with me..There were even people whom i considered to be gud frens and was even fooled abt!but have no regrets coz i am with the best people of my kind along!!
I am so happy with my friends for wat they were, they are and they will be..De Best Part of My Life!!This first post is dedicated to all those wonderful people :)
Love you guys!!!

8 comments:

  1. Frenz at scool i consider r d most innocent lot nd gettin fooled at times by d wrong ppl never happened at scool..:-) great post da !!!go on !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post ! Good Start ! btw fought n then "bcum friends" category is something I reead twice ;) lolz !

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Manoj..thanks so much..made me feel it wasnt that bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm good start-Loga

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done...really nice....gr8 start..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really a gr8 post to start with... Reminds me more about the frnds I too have come across til date right from school.. :)
    One person of course has always meant a lot..U knw who ;)
    Love u loads sweety!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Maria: Ofcourse..i had got reminded of the times we've been together..de best!

    ReplyDelete

PpL who SpenD tiMe on My Blog!

IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community