Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Life I Owe to.... Them!! :)

Mood : Contemplative
Eva since i was born..till this day..and even till my last breath..I owe everythin to two most special people in my Life..These bonds and relationships we share are common..Yet i have them like noone could have..They are indeed..My Mom and My Brother..
These people have been with me throughout my life be it when i was happy, sad, hyped,crazy,angry,irritated,frustrated,sick,bored,sunk,lost and every single thing ive felt like..I am lucky to have them in life..
Mom, De best eva one can get..Its not just words..she could better be cald,the real heroine of my Life!the best thing about her is her determination and perseverance..and no wonder she has achieved so many things all alone..Not jus few days of struggle..but for nearly 22+ years.. and boils up to bringing up two children..There hasn't been anythin ive asked for and not got..this mite sound like " oh yeah..every mom does it", but then, she has got me things despite all her hardships and thats really not easy!She's super cool and more a friend to me..She has always been so proud of every small thing we've done in our life.. be it getting thru studies or extra curricular activites..She's been the most inspiring and motivatin factor for all that i am now..At times she's very kiddish and takes to heart everythin that happens and yeah..she does get advices from me ;)
She's the most laudable person in my life..
Brother,the next bond which i value alot..I hardly express how much he's worth to me..and perhaps this would be one to show much i love him :)He's one super talented person..and i am soooooo proud to be cald his sister..We've always been together alone at home..doing our parts well..i love to refresh the times we used to pinch, scratch and pull each others hair and fight..those times we used to dance to our own tunes with the utensils in the house..the times he's been the worst brat banging the doors and lying under the sofa and making noises that u really get an headache and those times i used to get hit for all wat he had done..all because he was the younger one at home..i hated hm when he was pampered at home..even felt lonely those days..but yeah..we did understand each other as we grew up!!And now i get him to confess all his secrets and Ofcourse he does coz he doesn't want his stuff to reach mom(higher authority)..He's one of those all-rounders..who do well in studies..in sports.. and in all cultural events be it dance, acting, fashion show and wat not!! No wonder he has those "gals" following him!!Waiting to see him grow and become FAMOUS as he desires to be!!For all the braggin i did so long..its jus that i love him :)
Wat more can i ask for..Feeling Blessed!! :)

3 comments:

  1. such a nice post yar....really loved de way u described ur love too ur mom n brother....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a wonderful & thoughtful post to share about the 2 gr8 people in ur life. Makes me too wanna write, but u know i'm bad at penning down things.. :)
    Wat more... Blessed is one of the best feelings u can have..
    Love u loads da...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maria..thanks alot! btw i dont think yre that bad at penning..u can give it shot :)

    ReplyDelete

PpL who SpenD tiMe on My Blog!

IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community